Wednesday, March 25, 2009

rock bottom

i have given you everything, i have tried it all, I have looked deeper, trying to see my resolve, however, I missed something, something not small, I told you I had given you everything, but i really hadnt given you anything at all. I had rationed out myself, giving piece by piece, trying to hold out and keep her for myself. So with pain i give you her, with fear, I release her. I will trust you with everything and put nothing into myself. She is amazing, but without you what is the gauge, what is the measure. I am tired of these lonely days, and tired of these wasted nights, I have searched to long, trusted myself yet doubted you. So I ask you keep me on track, I ask for your guidance, and I do give you her. It will hurt, the pain will cut, emotions will be lost, however, what have I not lost. When a person can stand on the slate of rock bottom, and ask what was the cost of the fall? when a person looks up and see's no end... what is the cost of rebirth. I give you her, I give you the part of me that wishes to not share. I give you, my last, and final thing..... please take her, and the pain, take her and give me life to gain, I ask for hope, i pray for salvation, I ask for embrace, I ask to forsee my destiny, it will kill me to loose her, it will be death without you. All I ask is you protect her.... I now have released my life to you.

jermiah 29:11For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans for welfare and not calamity, plans to give you a future and a Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment