Wednesday, March 25, 2009

....in the fall

I come to a point, a ledge in the road, my back is against the wall, my feet barely on solid ground, life surrounds me, my soul is pushed back and forth, my body firm but weak inside. My eyes speak the volumes that my voice cannot. My arms are out, the foundation of priciples is tested. I must jump to save myself, or jump to end myself. There is no bottom to the pit I surround, no predictions of whats at the end. however the only thing that is promised is the time in free fall. the time in which nothing else matters, I feel my heart beating, Ismell air, the crisp air. But I continue to fall, I approach equilibrium, I meet the balance of my descent. the end of my worries, There are no ends, life is free fall, I can stick my arms out to slow my decent, I can contract to speed up. But in the end its always to fast. I dont feel life till its gone, I ride so close to the edge before Ieven begin to find that fire. I scream to the heavens, but cannot even reach that bliss. I cant reach that balance, till I jump. My eyes now closed, my arms out, and I jump...... I fall. Knowing...... HE will catch you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment